Friday, November 16, 2007

9 months check up (a few weeks late)

Claire had her 9 month check up on Monday.
Our princess continued to grow like a weed.
20.3 pounds
28 1/2 long
A week ago Claire started to crawl. She is all over the place.
We have a top tooth that is now in and another that is on it's way!.!.!
She still continued to say "Da Da", "La La", "Ma Ma" and now shakes her head "NO"..
At our doctor's appointment Claire wasn't sure what she was looking at in the mirror.
She'll play and then get really serious.





And she found her diaper...

All done!

1 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

I think these are some of my most favorite pics of Claire that you have taken. I love the one of her playing with her diaper. I love the rolls too. I just want to eat her up! 9 months already????? Man time flys. She is beautiful!