Friday, May 25, 2007

Big Boy Bed.....


Well this week was the week....
Conner has officially been moved into his "BIG BOY" bed.
Mike and I were not sure what to expect however the transition has been very very smooth. It's hard to believe that our little man is know longer in a crib...
Gosh, they grow up so fast.




Claire is now 15 weeks old and changing every single day.

It's amazing how fast she is growing.
She LOVES to be the center of attention and does not want to miss out on anything.

I just love her smiles.














4 comments:

The Whipple Family: said...

Your kiddos are so precious! Very kissable!! I'm so happy that you guys have this website now. I love to keep up with the progress of your little ones!

-Leah

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike & Keri:

The kids are getting so BIG! Wish we were closer to actually hold and hug them!

Say hi to Grandpa & Grammy Moffitt for us!

Love Kip & Lilly

Heather Henderson said...

Yeah Conner!!! Big Boy Bed is awesome!!! Congrats. I can't believe beautiful Claire's thighs. They look so delicious!! Your babies are beautiful!

Cousin Caroline said...

I want to go to Connors house!