Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Trip to the river..

We just returned home from 9 days out at the river... It was a nice time together!

Conner was busy as busy can be. We started to do a little potty training and he did GREAT!
Check out my BIG BOY pants...

A little brother sister love...

Do you think she'll love me more if I climb all over her?

Maybe I should just climb on Daisy.... Poor puppy!

Here are a few random picture of Claire...

Ummmm, Mom what did you put on my head?

Claire already thinks she can cook... She loves to play with mixing spoons and plastic bowls.

Could Claire's shirt be anymore right?

She loves to put everything into her mouth


Conner found his dad's socks....

2 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

How cute! It looks like you guys had a great time together! Those big-boy pants are awesome! Caroline just pointed out that she and Claire have the same shirt! Trouble truly is spelled B-R-O-T-H-E-R!!!!!!

Cutie-pies!

The Whipple Family: said...

How fun! I bet it was hot out there. On Sunday it was 112 here, so I cant imagine how hot the river was! Looks like you all had a fun time. Your kiddos are getting cutier with each picture. How is that possible?