Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our first trip to the ER

On Saturday night we took our first trip to the emergency room.

While Conner was getting out of the bath tub he slipped and hit the side of the bath tub. I instantly new it was going to be bad. I was able to control the bleeding and load him into the car and take him to Irvine Regional ER where we had the best care ever. Conner was such a big, strong boy. He never made a peep!

The ER Doctor and nurse were about to close the wound with butterfly strips and then glue it shut.

This was such a scary time. Mike was working, Claire was sleeping and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I am just so thankful that Conner was such a trooper.






2 comments:

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe man! Bummer! At least he handled it well. I have a feeling it wont be the last time something like this happens. He is even cute with little bandages on!

Heather Henderson said...

That last pic is so funny! He is complete with a crooked little smile. I am amazed how well you handled that!