Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch, The Pirate and his sissy...

We took the kids back to the pumpkin patch with the hopes that we might get some cute pictures of them together. Well... It did not work. Conner was a ham for the camera but sissy just wanted to eat the hay.



Please give me more hay mommy!!!




While Mike was away fighting the fire Conner took really good care of sissy and I. Conner insisted on wearing his Halloween costume from last year. We was a Pirate ALL day long.

Arrrrrr....





Claire is almost 9 months old and getting so BIG. I had to lower the mattress in her crib on Sunday because our princess loves to stand. If she can reach it, she will pull herself up. It is amazing how independent she is. She is up on all four and rocking, hasn't figured out how to move forward yet. I think she'll be on the move in the next few days. In the mean time she is rolling all over the place. She can take herself from a laying down position and sit up too. Everyday she amazes us even more.




By the way... EVERYTHING goes in her mouth...





2 comments:

The Whipple Family: said...

I think Conner is the cutest pirate I've ever seen!

Go Claire go! She'll be crawling in no time! She needs to teach Lexi some of her moves.

Heather Henderson said...

I looooooove the pirate! The good thing is that if he loves it so much you don't havr to buy a new costume!
Your little girl is growing so fast! And yes, I love the little bows. Very cute!