Thursday, June 7, 2007

I can't get enough of my hands....

We just got home from three days out at our river house. Mike, the kids and I were able to have some time away from The "OC", much needed by the way. As Conner's love for the quad, river, boat, pool, etc. continues Claire's love for her hands is never ending. If Claire doesn't have one hand or two in her mouth at all times she just isn't happy. I guess this is a good sign that she'll be flashing her pearly whites very soon.



And more hands......

And then....

None (It is a first) You know she's thinking about it though.


even fast asleep.....






2 comments:

The Whipple Family: said...

How precious! I think that it is to cute when babies suck on their hands... and feet! Has she found her feet yet?

Heather Henderson said...

What a squishy little beauty! She is so sweet! I can't believe thos gorgeous baby blues!