Saturday, June 23, 2007

She's got legs.....






I thought I would share a few pictures of Claire and her hot legs... She is such a BIG girl.



I am sure she'll hate me when she's older for sharing.....






























Claire is now 4 1/2 months old and growing so fast. She is so advanced for her age and so so so strong. She's talking up a storm and is always laughing and smiling.

She is such a happy baby.



Last night was the first night that she slept for 9 hours straight... maybe this is a sign of good times (nights) to come... I can't complain, she's done the 6 hour stretch since she was born.



Her car seat is getting to heavy for mommy and daddy to carry so we will be shopping for her BIG girl car seat shortly.



Claire is sleeping in her crib - finally! Her room is done, I am just putting the finishing touches on it. I can't wait till it's all decorated. I will update the blog with those pictures as soon as it's done.



2 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

Those thighs must run in the family because Jack has the same ones! She is just so cute. I just want to smooch her all over. I can't wait to see what her room will look like. Adorable I am sure. How is the big-boy bed working out for our little man?

The Whipple Family: said...

Looks like Jack may have some competition!!! Yeah for chubby legs! Lexi is trying hard to catch up!!