Thursday, July 19, 2007

All smiles......

Claire is almost 5 1/2 months old and changing every single day. She has discovered that she has a very LOUD voice and that if she smiles she gets what she wants. I guess mommy and daddy are suckers!

Claire is now eating in her high chair and she looks like such a big girl... I got her on the scale a few days ago and she was right around 19 pounds. Wow! I feel like we are going through clothes like crazy right now. She is eating cereal, carrots, squash (yuck), sweet potatoes and peas.

As you can see she loves to play in her high chair...




Showing off her smile....



Conner had a slumber party with his favorite cousin Emma... He had such a good time. He absolutely adores her. Emma is so good with both kids. We love having her around.
Conner getting sleepy.... (finally)

Over all things here in the Moffitt house are going well. I think we are still settling in from our long time away. I feel like I go go go and hardly have two minutes to rest... But I guess that is life with two busy kids and a dog. Mike is working a lot and continues to complete projects around our house. We just acquired a new water softener so that will be the next project... It's never ending. I am still finalizing Claire's room - I promise to post pictures of the princesses room once I am done...Believe it or not I am actually working on Claire's birth announcements. I'd love to get them out before she starts driving... hee hee!

Love to you all!



2 comments:

The Whipple Family: said...

Awe... Claire is such a big girl!!! So precious! We have been traveling a lot lately too and I am getting ready to go on yet another trip, so I know exactly how you feel... its hard to get back into the swing of things!

Heather Henderson said...

I don't think it is possible for her to get any cuter. She is such a big girl. She and Jack are neck and neck. Jack is 25 lbs now and in his 2T clothes. I just got rid of a bunch of clothes he never even wore because he is growing so fast. Your babies are as beautiful as ever!