Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our first trip to Bass Pro......

Today we took our first trip to Bass Pro Shop. It's the first store of it's kind in Southern California. All I can say is "Holly Cow".... We walked in and Conner's eyes lit up (so did Mike's - Only he has been there before)... All the fish tanks and wildlife, I am not sure Conner new what to do with himself. We did find a race car that Conner made himself very comfortable in.



We also found a horse to ride on but it was already broken. Conner did not care though, he still got on and rode away.

Our camera memory card was full so we were unable to take more pictures. I was really bummed that we were unable to get a photo of all of us together as a family. Claire and I were not as thrilled about being at a "manly" store but we hung in there and did just fine.

This weekend Claire started to roll all over the house. She sees what she wants and she goes for it. It's so amazing. Yesterday she started belly laughing. It's so darn cute!

1 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

OMG!! That is so cute. I have never been in one of those places but I have heard they are amazing. Conner looks so big on that horse!